- The Bible is the inspired Word of God, inerrant in the original manuscripts and the sole authority in faith and practice.
- There is only one God who exists eternally in three persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Men are saved by grace through faith in the finished work of Christ.
- The Holy Spirit indwells, baptizes, and seals all believers at the moment of their salvation and fills them in response to confession of sin and submission to the will of God.
- Baptism is an act of obedience to the command of Jesus Christ. The act of being baptized symbolizes cleansing from sin and identification with Jesus Christ in his death, burial and resurrection.
- Membership in the church is a declaration of commitment to Jesus Christ and to his church. Joining a church is a symbol of partnership with other Christians in growing and serving Christ together.
© 2014 Park Forest Baptist Church